Follow me on Instagram! ☺



When life is just a pain your a**

Well hello there,

How I are you doing?
Are you doing o.k.?
If you asked me, then,

I AM NOT.

I supposed the very first actual content in this blog will be rainbow and glitter with extra whipped cream. At least that is what I imagine. But hey, you know what, sometimes life just wanna do her own thing which is messing up my day by dropping a huge info saying 'SORRY, YOU FAILED'.

Then that thing happened, last night was a mess. I cried A LOT, and I even can't sleep because I had so much stuff in my head. I am at the point where I questioning everything that happened to me and I felt so mad at myself. WHAT HAVE I DONE???

If you know me, I am the most perfectionist person you could ever know. I am that crazy, people, beware. And when something is not going the way I planned, I went nuts. I am the person who is having trouble dealing with rejection. It happened a lot to me, but somehow I never managed to get out of that situation easy breezy.

And something came up, I need to deal with this part of myself A.S.A.P.

So, Dysa, note to yourself. Whenever you get into this kind of thing (hopefully, not), REMEMBER!

1. Everyone makes mistake, so do you.
You.Are.Not.Perfect. It is o.k. to make a mistake. Everybody does that too. Learn from it and be a better version of you after that.

2. It is fine to feel sad and mad. and frustrated. and feeling about to strangle someone. (no. stop it)
You are human who have feelings. It's normal.

3. CRY IT OUT.
Just cry, baby, cry.. Let it all out. Even punch a pillow if it's necessary. You feel much better after that, believe me.

4. Get another perspective.
You're not alone. There are a lot of people who've been trough a lot than you and God never give any test without knowing you could ever past that. You can do this! You are so lucky, even if you're think you're not. 😗

5. Talk to someone.
Talk to your parents, lover, and friends. It helps a lot. Ask for any advice, and of course a stack of chocolate too.. yes!

6. Let it go.
 As long as you do the best you could possibly ever imagine, whatever happens, you should be proud of yourself. If this is not your time, maybe later, with even more huge surprises. Just chill..

7. Set a new goals.
It is now time to put your self together (as I'm writing this post too) and move on to a better preparation to achieve that goals before, or even make a new one. Life is still happening around you, do not waste your time!
8. You can do this!
After all this miserable thing happened and you feel like you are not capable of doing anything anymore, get moving and start living your life again! Believe in yourself. You are an AMAZING human being.

as I am writing this, my inner thought says 'you need to actually doing it, Dysa. get a grip!'

but I am, really, I swear to God.

THAT'S IT REALLY. Time to move on and start to make a beautiful day.

xoxo, D
Ps. I promise after this there will be so much fun stuff going on 💖💖